Hotel and restaurant industry
Staff of restaurants or hotels - one of the most important links in the chain of income and profit for the hospitality industry
Guests have the opportunity to compare the quality of services provided to them, especially the level of service. The skills needed for quality guest services play an important role form of submission of this knowledge guests, it is a form of giving information about your services.
Courtesy, friendliness, sociability, reconciled, stress level - it is only part of those qualities, which restaurant or hotel stuff must have. These are specific requirements for those who work directly with guests; such as Services, bartenders, managers, maitre d’hotel, and housekeepers.
1. What is "TRAINING HOTEL"?
- Press Conference
Training Hotel - a pilot school of hospitality, which trains specialists for restaurants & hotels in the Issyk-Kul region. All courses take into account all specifics and trends in the hospitality industry. Training Hotel appears in many of the hotels and restaurants of the Issyk-Kul region, where the standard of training takes place. Training Hotel is ready to provide subsidized accommodation and meals for participants.
A distinctive feature of the methods of teaching in Training Hotel - these trainings are provided by the Swiss Hotel Association (hotellerieSuisse and H & G formation), adapted for Kyrgyzstan and converted into accordance with the requirements of the International Labor Organization (ILO).
Our coaches, who are successful professionals - practice, personal experience in restaurants and hotels, which offer: master classes, vocational-oriented exercises, and skills for effective communication with guests.
2. Advantages of "Training Hotel":
- Individual approach to each participant in the course;
- Continuous improvement;
- The use of new technologies in education;
- All outputs;
- Adaptation of the programs to customers’ requirements;
- Professionalism and experiences of trainers;
- An independent assessment of learning outcomes;
- An integrated approach to learning and development;
- Provide the necessary tools and useful documentation.
Our training package includes:
- Conduct training on the agreed plan (number of participants, time, place)
- Handouts to each participant
- Final testing, questionnaires to assess learning outcomes
- A month after the training - organization and coaching
- Issuance of certificates, when the participants successfully passed the examination by an independent expert committee.
3. WHAT training do we offer?
"Training Hotel" offers training programs, namely:
- Service course
- Housekeeping course
- Landscape designer course
- Course for cooks
- Course for receptions
- Guest relation course
Interested? Contact our Training Managers:
- Stalbek Abdrakhmanov: (0770) 682152 or (03922) 51185
- Kaliman Kobshekova: (0777) 709962 or (03943) 43592
- Zhumakadyr Mukarapov: (0770) 365560 or (03943) 62097